Ready to tie the knot? Congratulations! After the initial rush wears off, it quickly dawns on every soon-to-be-married couple that they’re in for a lot of planning. So what’s one more thing? You might as well plan the perfect honeymoon while you’re at it!
One of the best spots for a beautiful wedding or romantic honeymoon is Valencia, California. There’s beautiful weather, classy venues, elegant hotels, and stunning ocean views. This is going to be something you will never forget, so make it the best it can be.
Planning Your Wedding or Honeymoon?
A wedding is likely the biggest event of your life, so you’ll want to get started planning things right. Picking the perfect venue for your event is probably the most important decision you will make. The first thing to consider is the location. If you’ve always loved a great view of the ocean, then think about a coastal location. Valencia offers many venues near the oceanfront where the views will just astound you.
Next is the size; you want to be sure the facility is big enough to hold all your guests to where they are not cramped, yet not so big that they are spread out too far away from each other. After you get your guest list sorted out (this could be its own article!) venues will be able to work with you. Popular venues are often booked up months or years in advance, so this is why location and venue are so important.
Other things to consider are;
• Looks: this is the most important day of your life; therefore, you want to spend it somewhere that matches your style. Some people have always dreamed of a perfect white wedding in a church, while others like something more rustic or even a bit iconoclastic.
• Food: Before hiring a caterer, test the food to make sure it is delicious. You shouldn’t ignore direct referrals from trusted friends and family. These are a great way to get a behind-the-scenes look at the caterer’s process.
• Entertainment: Hold auditions for different bands or DJs before choosing the one that will provide the most enjoyment for you and your guests. More and more, couples are also just using a playlist. Make sure you check with the venue to see what kind of audio equipment you need if you go this route.
• Decorations: You and your fiancé will need to choose a theme that includes a colorful display. Pinterest is your best friend here.
• Hotel: There are many popular wedding hotels in Valencia, though most require you to make reservations well ahead of time. You will need to book as soon as possible. Just make sure the hotel and venue are not too far away from each other, as you do not want to spend a lot of time traveling.
The Best Choices for the Big Occasion
The Hyatt Regency Valencia is a great choice for weddings. It is conveniently located just 20 minutes from Bob Hope Airport, making it great for weddings with a lot of out-of-town guests. The hotel has stunning banquet facilities, offering choices ranging from fragrant gardens to elegant ballrooms where both your wedding ceremony or your reception could be held. They also offer the services of a personal Banquet Captain who will oversee all the detail. The venue includes fine china and stemware and showers the bride and groom with complimentary accommodations to enjoy at their wedding.
The Hotel Valencia is another popular option for memorable weddings. The hotel offers a variety of wedding menus and packages that range from intimate affairs to grand blowouts featuring a cocktail hour, a multitude of Hors D’oeuvres, artisan cheeses, a sparkling wine toast, and even complimentary anniversary cake for two. If your wedding party requires more than 10 guest rooms, you can get a special group discount, as well.
Have a Wonderful Wedding
No matter where you choose to stay or what venue you select for your special day, if you take the time to plan well, it will turn out perfect.