A picture-perfect wedding day is something that every woman dreams of. Walking down the aisle in the trendiest gown and watching the faces of all your loved ones light up with joy is a moment you would always cherish, wouldn’t you? If your wedding date is coming up soon, then you must attend the Elegant Bridal Show, to be held on April 4, 2020, at Hyatt House Rooftop, overlooking the tranquil Hudson River.
Wondering what it is? Well, it’s one of the best shows in the tri-state area encompassing New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania for a bride-to-be and her family or friends to attend. More than just fun, it’s a great place to draw inspiration from, seek the most elegant wedding services and have a look at the latest trends in the wedding industry.
Hosted by Elegant Bridal Productions, a wedding expo company enjoying a long-standing reputation in the United States and a prestigious mention on The Martha Stewart Show, the Elegant Bridal Show looks more promising than ever.
If you are planning to attend the 2.5-hour show, here are some tips on hotels, meals, and transportation aimed to help you make the most of your visit to New Jersey.
Find all Your Wedding Needs at the Elegant Bridal Show
It’s a fabulous spot to start your planning for the big day! Attending it can bring you the following perks:
- A fantastic opportunity to see the latest trends in designer wedding gowns and tuxedos at the Broadway-style bridal fashion show.
- Enjoy the live performances of DJs and bandleaders, all set to raise the excitement level with their charismatic presence. Who knows, you might just come across the perfect wedding band for playing live music at your wedding!
- Receive free giveaways like a bachelorette party, Broadway show ticket, or an all-expenses-paid honeymoon.
- A chance to meet the best wedding professionals in your area.
- Get loads of freebies like magazines and prizes from sponsors and exhibitors.
- Building connections with them can soothe your anxiety about finding the best wedding services for your special day.
How to Prepare for the Show
Here’s a checklist for every bride-to-be planning to attend the Elegant Bridal Show:
- Take people along with you. Consider taking your best friend or your mother, as their company can stop you from making an impulsive decision, which you might regret later.
- Carry a tote bag to stuff all the giveaways.
- Wear the most comfortable pair of shoes, as you will have to be on your feet most of the time.
- Do carry an empty notepad to take down nuptial notes about vendors that tweak your interest the most.
- Don’t skip your breakfast before going to the wedding expo as your hunger pangs might interrupt you from having fun there.
- Ensure you have a dedicated wedding email address to keep all your planning information in one place.
- Be open to new ideas, wedding services, and inspirations, which you might include on your wedding day.
Where to Stay if You’re from Out of Town
Do you live far from the Jersey City? If yes, you should stay over here for a couple of days. Three of the best Jersey City Hotels to choose from are:
- Hyatt House Jersey City – Staying here is ideal as it is the most convenient since the Bridal Show is on this hotel’s rooftop!
- Residence Inn by Marriott Jersey City (ten minutes walking distance via Christopher Columbus Dr.)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City (seven minutes by car via Greene St. and Washington St.)
How to Make it a Weekend Trip
How about making the most of your weekend trip? After all, the Elegant Bridal Show will start at 7:00 p.m., so you can spend your day exploring Jersey City and the surrounding New York City area.
- You can visit the Kleinfeld Bridal to look at the largest selection of the latest styles in bridal dresses.
- Check out the exotic wedding cakes at Dulce De Leche Bakery.
- Get quotes on wedding videography and cinematography from the Live Picture Studios.
- Pay a visit to New York Bridal Beauty to check out the salon services it provides.
Grab a Bite to Eat Between Activities
It’s going to be a busy weekend, so you need to stay energized and focused all through the day. A quick meal at some of the best restaurants near the event should keep you feeling in tip-top shape before the show. Let’s check out the ones renowned for the brunch they offer:
- Wonder Bagels
- Madame Claude Bis
- Harrys Daughter
For a sumptuous dinner, you can treat your taste buds to some of the exotic cuisines at the following restaurants:
- Cellar 335
- Edward’s Steakhouse
- Mathews Food and Drink
Get Ready for the superb Bridal Show ever!
It’s a dream come true at the Elegant Bridal Show, organized by the one and only Elegant Bridal Productions. Not only shall it take you a tad closer to the top wedding professionals, but expose you to some of the hottest trends in the wedding world. Moreover, you might win goodies and enjoy a whole weekend with your partner or your family. So, don’t miss out on this golden opportunity!
Leave a Reply