Trends come and go, and fashion-conscious boys and girls like to get ahead of the curve by predicting future trends and fads. By doing this, you can acquire outfits before they become popular, and that usually means cheaper prices. If marriage is on the horizon and you are looking for the perfect engagement ring to surprise the lucky woman, here is an insight into what the bride-to-be will be wearing in 2023.
- Triple Diamond Trinity Ring – A larger central diamond with a smaller stone on either side meets traditional standards. The 1920s and 1930s were periods when the trinity ring became popular as an engagement ring. A bevel setting is recommended if she is an active woman; the last thing you want is to lose one of the stones.
- Victorian Buckle Ring – These were created to represent a bond of trust and loyalty. Stylish couples are choosing a gold buckle ring to show the world they are an item. You could buy antique engagement rings online for her from the leading antique dealer and present the ring on one knee; make sure you have someone film it!
- Black Diamond Set In Yellow Gold – Black is back with a vengeance and the stunning contrast with yellow gold makes for a great combination. Start by looking at what the online antique dealer has in the way of black diamond rings, and remember that he is part of a global network of antique dealers and can therefore source unusual pieces. The Art Deco period produced some spectacular examples of hand-made black diamond rings. Your local antique dealer would be an ideal place to start your search for a very unique diamond engagement ring.
- Platinum & Gold Band – A stunning creation with two cores of metal entwining to represent the two souls in the relationship. Mixing metals is all the rage today and in the early 20th century, jewellery makers began to experiment with two metal rings. A snake design captivates the onlooker, while a pair of vines also represents a romantic union.
- Matching Gold Engagement Rings – The custom jeweller can show you a few fine examples of matching rings. Men wearing an engagement ring is no longer the shock it once was and for ‘anything goes’ 2023, you can both show your commitment to the world with matching gold engagement bands. You can also seek out a reputable antique jewellery dealer and task him with finding a matching pair of gold rings.
- Diamond & Sapphire Halo – The Art Deco period saw jewellery makers creating diamond & sapphire engagement rings, some are for sale online. Browse their collection and if you find the perfect diamond & sapphire engagement ring, a secure online payment sees the piece packaged and sent by courier to your home address.
This is a very special piece of jewellery for both of you and knowing her as you do, focus on finding a diamond engagement ring that will take her breath away!