Is your boyfriend dragging his feet when it comes to popping the question?!
Bake this apple pie for him and your 3.5 carat Harry Winston will be right around the corner! He’d have to be a fool not to propose after this sweet treat!
- 5 Granny Smith Apples (peeled, cored, chopped)
- 3 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 c. Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 3/4 c. All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 c. Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 6 Tablespoons Butter (chilled, cut into pieces)
- 1/4 c. Chopped Pecans
- Preheat over to 350 Degrees F.
- Mix filling ingredients together. Put into 7-8 oz. ramekins.
- Mix topping ingredients- flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Blend the butter into the mix until pea sized lumps form. Add pecans. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake 35-40 min.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and bravo! You’ll be engaged before you know it!