Wedding websites are hands down the best way to get your wedding information to your guests. About 70 percent of brides create a personal wedding website, according to a survey conducted last year by TheKnot.com and WeddingChannel.com. We’ve done some homework for you and shopped the world wide web in search of the best wedding website offerings. We selected these top 5 recommendations for wedding websites based on designs, usability, features, and price.
1) Sitting In A Tree - Sitting in a Tree uses modern web design principles to create wedding websites that couples are proud to share with their friends and family. From vintage to modern, we create an online experience that lets wedding guests easily RSVP and find important details about the big day, right from their computer or mobile device.
Why we like them: Sitting in a Tree uses modern web design principles to create wedding websites that couples are proud to share with their friends and family. There are a good variety of styles, from vintage to modern. Sitting in a Tree offers an easy to navigate user experience including RSVP get an A- e create an online experience that lets wedding guests easily RSVP and find important details about the big day, right from their computer or mobile device.
The Cost: $18/Month or $180/Year
What you get: A custom domain, a responsive website design that works across mobile, tablet and desktop devices. Photo and registry pages, font and color options and online RSVP options, and lastly, email customer support.
2) Appy Couple - Appy Couple lets you compile all the information about your wedding, including photos, the story of how you met, the proposal story, events associated with the wedding, hotel information for guests, the bridal party, and way more into one app.
Why we like them: Appy Couple recently partnered with Brides.com to bring the trend expertise of the Brides brand to the platform. Every Brides.com theme will still come with all the same functionality of Appy Couple’s digital suite, including RSVPs, a guest book, photo albums, a registry, and more. To start, Brides is offering seven new themes, but more will be added each month. We also like the flat rate, no monthly or annual subscription.
The Cost: one time set up fee of $28
What you get: All-inclusive. Your entire digital suite: your app, website & coordinating emails; All features, any design, limitless changes; Automatic upgrade to our premium service when we launch; Unlimited guests and app downloads for Apple and Android (Beta); Unlimited storage, photos and RSVPs
3) ModWedding Website - Highlight your very own personal wedding theme, and to manage, plan and share them from virtually anywhere. With more than 100 unique theme and color combinations to choose from, let MODwedding help you create the wedding of your dreams – online and off.
Why we like them: ModWedding features over 100 website designs to choose from. We also like the unique url offerings, RSVP and registry tools. Oh, and it’s free. Free is good.
The Cost: free
What you get: Unlimited storage, photos, registry, and RSVP
4) Weduary - Weduary lets you create social and beautiful wedding websites in minutes.
Why we like them: fresh and modern designs, user features like guest profiles and the Flirt section which allow singles to mingle before the big day.
The Cost: free
What you get: Unlimited storage, photos, RSVP, and social integration
5) NearlyWeds - No tech skills needed! With a simple click to publish interface and the features you want, sharing your big day couldn’t be more fun. Every site comes fully featured, no restrictions.
Why we like them: Modern eye-catching designs created by some of the top invitation designers; Nearlyweds also allows you the ability to coordinate your wedding website with wedding invitations.
The Cost: 2-week free trial | $14.95 a month | $99 for a full year
What you get: RSVP, photos, videos, embedded mp3s, and interactive maps