This couple planned the most romantic wedding imaginable- just the two of them in City Hall Park. A true wedding focused on their love for one another. I’m in love with this! The bride was inspired by black and white photography and her grandmothers’ weddings. The couple planned their wedding around the city and let the setting speak for itself. They got ready together and traveled in style- with their pooch- to the City Hall Park. In a simple dress suit and a bouquet of red roses the bride looked timeless. Ahh, I love a wedding that is purely about love. The beautiful photography comes from Justin and Mary.
Going on a trip can be stressful, throw in a wedding and everyone is almost to their breaking point! Include a packing list in your wedding invitation that has all of you and your grooms trip essentials. Here is my list!
1. Matching luggage helps me stay organized. The navy blue luggage is stamped with my initials and everyone knows it’s mine. My luggage puts me in the best mood when I am packing.
2. I always feel glam when I am wearing sparkly jewelry. Pick up some wallet friendly pieces at Forever 21 that will transition you from day to night.
3. A cashmere wrap was the best gift I ever received and it keeps me cozy in the plane. It also reminds me of home when I am in a foreign hotel room.
4. Heels might be glamorous but flats are much better for the airport. They are way easier to slip on and off at airport security.
5. My favorite gadget is my iPad and I don’t go anywhere without it. Especially the airport! Find some free wi-fi and catch up on your favorite tv show while waiting for your plane.
This wedding in Wheaton, IL proves that sticking to a budget does not mean you have to cut back on the elegance and details. The bride’s beauty shines through and makes this wedding sparkle! I especially love the photos of the bride and her girls’ bouquets. They are full and beautiful. The extra effort put into this bouquet shows how far you can stretch your money for excellence. Check out all of the beautiful photos from gina&tony photographers on Style Me Pretty.
This Thanksgiving the Wedding Party Studio is thankful for our loyal readers and clients. We have grown so much this year, and we can’t wait to share where we are going! This incredible journey would not be possible if not for YOU; So, thank you! We can’t wait to enjoy the holidays with all of you, but today we are focused on food, football and fun. Please enjoy your holiday weekend and we will see you on Monday!